Saturday, May 22, 2010

Do You Wear Pink?



Women are divided into two large groups – those who wear pink and those who don’t. They exist in the world independently, keeping the pink border line between them intact. Not only do they not swap clothes (because there’s nothing in their closets to match), they don’t even have coffee together. Pink is more like a state of mind than just a color.

I personally belong to the last group – I hardly remember a brief phase of pink-loving when I was five and haven’t had a single pink garment ever since. However, being a fan of bold and daring fashion statements, I’m ready to introduce pink to my wardrobe now. Let’s start with shoes – I want the pinkest of them all! Who knows, maybe my pink acquaintances become my new best friends.



Autograph,160DhsAutograph,160Dhs









H&M,79DhsH&M,79Dhs









Next,120DhsNext,120Dhs









Top Shop,200DhsTop Shop,200Dhs









H&M,29DhsH&M,29Dhs

No comments:

Post a Comment