Saturday, June 5, 2010

Singapore Shopping Festival



I was one of the shopping pilgrims heading to Singapore to grab a piece of Singapore Shopping Festival. All of my favorite fashion magazines said it’s a ‘must-do’, so who am I to oppose? Got a little bored with Dubai sales at the time and decided to stretch my legs around a new shopping mine field.

The number of shopping malls was more than satisfactory (every building has one instead of a parking lot), but what I found inside was not as exciting as I thought it would be.

After a few days of digging through the darkest corners and the deepest shelves, exhausted from all the hope, I was approached by a local woman who was doing a survey on the subject. I couldn’t wait to tell her how disappointed I was, since I came ‘all the way from Dubai’ to spend my ‘hardly earned dirhams’ and look what I got!

Maybe it was a little harsh considering the fact that I came back home with additional luggage.




Le Chateau,59DhsLe Chateau,59Dhs









Monsoon,806DhsMonsoon,806Dhs











Monsoon,749DhsMonsoon,749Dhs

5 comments:

  1. But some news on similar initiative on men's fashion world?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ladies, as you grow old you will learn how to face the challenges in life as well as decide on your own sometimes. I still remember when I was a junior high school student. My mom insist that I should wear a designer prom shoes. Yet, I didn't obeyed her. I prefer the black prom shoes since it's very comfortable to wear and will match to any designer prom dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to thnkx for the efforts you have put in writing this web site. I am hoping the same high-grade web site post from you in the upcoming as well. Actually your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own site now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings quickly. Your write up is a good example of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a quality content for fashion accessories blog.
    fazzoletto da taschino

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog content is very attractive for fashion accessories.
    pochette uomo

    ReplyDelete