Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sports Clothes



A short white tennis skirt is the ultimate queen of the overall sports clothes. It’s simple, clean and well cut, another proof of minimalism supremacy.

I must say there’s one in my closet too, I bought it on one of those ‘necessary‘ shopping trips, you know, when you start a perfectly useful hobby (like tennis) and you simply need a new wardrobe (if that’s not the case, the hobby is not as useful as you thought). I enjoy wearing it, but only if I’m sure I won’t run into someone I know. The previous statement is self-explanatory.

So if you are in possession of one of these perfectly short, adorable pieces of sports clothes, go ahead, there’s going to be a few more girls wearing it around the city this week.




asis,130DhsOasis,130Dhs











River Island,175DhsRiver Island,175Dhs













River Island,125DhsRiver Island,125Dhs












Next,200DhsNext,200Dhs

No comments:

Post a Comment