Monday, February 8, 2010

Dubai Sales



I am still determined that there are no sales like Dubai sales. Have attended a few of those elsewhere, but a Ted Baker shirt at 50Dhs is a unique Dubai offer, I’d say. That’s why it gets a little annoying to hear Dubai visitors complaining there’s nothing special around here. They ‘have it all back home’ and ‘what else do I have to show them’?

When I first came to Dubai it felt like landing on Mars. Ok, I don’t know what Mars looks like but that’s how I like to imagine it in case we all have to move there one day. Nowhere had I found the malls so unnecessarily shiny or the saleswomen so friendly. They turned out to be completely useless though, but I didn’t know that at the time. The overall impression was strong enough to wipe out the fact that I live in a desert now and that if I stay out a bit longer I might actually melt!

However, I haven’t melted yet and I have done some malls research instead. This is what I found on DSF sales.




Next,60DhsNext,60Dhs












Top Shop,100DhsTop Shop,100Dhs











River Island,95DhsRiver Island,95Dhs












Mango,399DhsMango,399Dhs











Oasis,90DhsOasis,90Dhs

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This post was incredible and I really like it, especially the first photo. The dress was so amazing. Thank you.


    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is really stylish and elegant. Greatt!!

    ReplyDelete